Its timeless elegance has now been further enhanced by the newly renovated salon and guest rooms, creating an unrivalled ambiance. Luxuriate in one of Europe’s most sophisticated hotel spas and enjoy the exceptional swimming pool, set in magnificent gardens.
From Son Sant Joan Airport follow signs to Palma onto motorway then exit onto the “Via Cintura” (Ma-20) following signs to “Andratx” come off at exit 10 “Portals Nous”. Turn left over the bridge and at the roundabout take the first exit right to “Palmanova”. The hotel is located on the left just next to the roundabout with number “4”. OVERVIEW The Mediterranean’s seductiveness is accented by sumptuous facilities and dining. Spend an afternoon of relaxation in the Arabella Spa or discover the beauty of our four challenging championship golf courses. GUEST ACCOMMODATION The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca features 133 rooms including 80 Junior Suites of 64 m2 (690 ft2) and 9 One- and Two-Bedroom Suites, some of which feature a private swimming pool or Jacuzzi. IN-ROOM FEATURES Bang & Olufsen TV, CD & DVD players • iPod docking stations • Private balconies & terraces with sun beds • Designer bathrooms with heated floor.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 4 restaurants and bars with terraces
- The St. Regis Butler Service
- Concierge with helicopter, yacht and private jet rental
- Arabella Spa
- Fully equipped Children’s Club facilities
- Dine Around Service
- 4 championship golf courses
- Limousine Service.
- SPA The Arabella Spa features Ayurveda, Hot-Stone and Thalasso treatments and a center for Traditional Chinese Medicine.Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Jacuzzi, Egyptian salt water pool, saunas and steam bath, ice grotto, gym, and 13 treatment rooms.
Mallorca’s ideal meeting location, The St. Regis Mardavall has 380 m2 (4.100 ft2) meeting & event space, including sea view terraces and natural daylight.